John G. O'Connor
A male student worker and female staff member seated on the floor are organizing books on a cart. This picture is taken looking from the reference stacks into the glass window area towards circulation (front door is on the left out of view).
The library for Fairfield University was located on the first floor of Canisius Hall from 1957 until 1968. Canisius Hall was home to the arts, humanities, and social sciences library; the science library was housed in Xavier Hall during this time. Image date is approximate.
Photographic print; black-and-white; 8 x 10 in.
Fairfield University Archives and Special Collections
© Fairfield University Archives and Special Collections. This resource may be used for educational or non-commercial purposes. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
John G. O'Connor. "Staff workers in Nyselius Library, Reference Section." 1968. Image Archive. Fairfield University Archives and Special Collections. https://digitalcommons.fairfield.edu/image-archive/10.
Fairfield University. Nyselius Library.; Academic libraries--Connecticut--Fairfield.; Academic libraries--Reference services--Connecticut--Fairfield.; Library moving--Connecticut--Fairfield.; Library shelving--Connecticut--Fairfield.; Fairfield University--Students.