Tweeting (or Tweaking) Climate Change: A Research Blueprint
Digital Scholarship Project
Faculty Original Project
Study of Twitter during Climate Summit 2014 (NYC, Sep/2014) and COP21 (Paris, Nov-Dec/2015).
- Who are the voices (identity)?
- How are they interconnected (identity clusters)?
- How are they geographically mapped over time?
- What are the major frames (topic salience) in the discourse?
- How are the frames paired (e.g. immigration & national security) to mold public perception
- How is the content sourced (news media/NGO/pundits...)
Xie, Tommy, "Tweeting (or Tweaking) Climate Change: A Research Blueprint" (2019). All Digital Humanities Projects. 20.