The records of the Bridgeport Engineering Institute (BEI) contain papers and records from the school’s beginning in 1924 until 1994 when it merged with Fairfield University and would eventually become its School of Engineering. Comprised primarily of print-based material, there are also numerous identified and unidentified photographs, limited A/V material, and some memorabilia. The print-based materials include administrative files, course catalogs, newsletters, and records of the alumni association.
25 linear feet
Legacy collection from BEI/SOE extant as of 2003; later accruals of BEI material from SOE in 2014.
Place of Publication
Fairfield University Archives and Special Collections
Fairfield University reserves all rights to this resource which is provided here for educational and/or non-commercial purposes only.
Records of the Bridgeport Engineering Institute (BEI) 1924-1994, 1924-1994. Finding Aids, Fairfield University Archives and Special Collections. Fairfield, Conn.
Download Full Text (215 KB)